Posted: 12 April, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9772437 Location: North York
positions: Drywall Installer job type: full time,permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive Package (based on experience)
About the Company:
Our client is a leading construction company specializing in full-service basement renovations across Canada. They have experienced and well trained professionals that take great pride in their work and are continuously building a strong reputation for their quality workmanship and superior service. They have earned multiple awards for their excellent service and high ratings in customer satisfaction.
They are seeking a Steel Framer to join their team.
- Install metal stud framing
- Cut metal framing and trim to size
- Install horizontal and vertical metal studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls
- Read blueprints and other specifications to determine methods of installation and work procedures with appropriate material and tool requirements
- 1 years of construction/carpentry experience
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with others
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Knowledge and experience in operating power tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.