Posted: 3 February, 2020 Job Reference ID: 8438960 Location: Toronto
positions: Framer job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive Package (based on experience)
About the Company:
Our client is a leading construction company specializing in full-service basement renovations across Canada. They have experienced and well trained professionals that take great pride in their work and are continuously building a strong reputation for their quality workmanship and superior service. They have earned multiple awards for their excellent service and high ratings in customer satisfaction.
They are seeking a Steel Framer to join their team.
– Install metal stud framing
– Cut metal framing and trim to size
– Install horizontal and vertical metal studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls
– Read blueprints and other specifications to determine methods of installation and work procedures with appropriate material and tool requirements
– 1 years of construction/carpentry experience
– Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
– Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with others
– Possess a strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Knowledge and experience in operating power tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.