Posted: 15 April, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9686371 Location: North York
positions: Stonemason job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 - $45.00/hour
$25.00 – $45.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is a proud Canadian owned Landscaping company specializing in concrete, natural stone and brick work. With decades of experience in the industry they are highly regarded as being at the top of their game, with quality and excellence of workmanship being the key foundations to their business.
They are currently seeking a dedicated Stone Mason to join their award-winning landscaping team.
- Preparing and laying bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
- Constructing and installing prefabricated masonry units
- Building patios, retaining walls, garden walls, stone steps and plinths, and other decorative installations
- Cutting and trimming bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- Reading sketches and blueprints to complete jobs
- Waterproof masonry, Install pre-cast hollow core floor slabs
- Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolding
- Rigging and hoisting equipment
- Minimum 1 year of experience in stone mason field
- Ability to handle heavy loads
- Ability to work physically demanding job
- Effective communication skills
- Valid drivers license with clean abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.