Posted: 4 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 1822355 Location: Uxbridge
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive annual salary
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the production and manufacturing of metal and steel materials. They have been known for their excellent customer service and delivery of top-quality products to many industries across North America. They have recently opened a large industrial plant and are seeking an experienced Steel Detailer to join their team.
– Create and product 3D models, part and erection drawings using TEKLA as per project guidelines and requirements
– Review and interpret drawings
– Coordinate and liaise between clients and team
– Other duties assigned
– Educational background in construction, engineering, architectural or any related field
– 4+ years of experience using TEKLA software
– Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Bilingual in English and Mandarin/Chinese is considered an asset
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and Bluebeam
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.