Posted: 16 April, 2020 Job Reference ID: 2823405 Location: Uxbridge
positions: Detailer job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive annual salary
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the production and manufacturing of metal and steel materials. They have been known for their excellent customer service and delivery of top-quality products to many industries across North America. They have recently opened a large industrial plant and are seeking a Steel Detailer to join their team!
– Model, connect and produce assembly, part drawings and erection drawings from approval and fabrication
– Conduct and assist with projects aimed at improving quality
– Other duties assigned
– Minimum 5 years experience in the structural steel industry
– Knowledge with 3D modeling software specializing in structural steel (Tekla)
– Good general computer skills and strong knowledge in use of programs such as Adobe/Bluebeam, MS Word and MS Excel
– Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines within production timelines
– Strong oral and written English communication skills; Chinese is considered an asset
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.