Posted: 2 February, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1540956 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Welder job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 - $32.00 /hour
Permanent / Full Time
$25.00 – $32.00 / hour
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the custom metal fabrication industry. They have been successfully operating for over 20 years servicing the areas of commercial, residential and institutional markets and apply their focus on staircases railings, ornamental metal works and miscellaneous metals. Their team consists of blacksmiths, certified welders, specialized fabricators and expert craftsmen.
They are seeking a Structural Welder/Installer to join their team!
- Utilize technical drawings and blueprints to construct structural steel & miscellaneous metal products and other products
- Equipment maintenance and ensure all safety measures and requirements are met
- Operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines (i.e., torches, grinders, saw, etc.)
- Work in compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and its Regulations
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in erecting stairs, mezzanines and structural components
- Minimum 5 years of installation experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Valid CWB Tickets are an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.