Posted: 28 April, 2017 Job Reference ID: 5290168 Location: Mississauga
positions: Superintendent job type: full time
Our client is a leader in trenchless rehabilitation technology specializing in underground water and sewer systems. Operating for over 20 years they have successfully developed and produced a cost effective and leading technological solution for water and sewage systems. Having secured long term projects with the City of Toronto, they are currently expanding their operations and offering many growth opportunities with them.
They are seeking a Superintendent to join their team.
– Supervise foreman and assist them in the supervision of all site staff, contractors, and subcontractors
– Ensure the productivity, compliance and follow-up of estimates, schedules and budgets
– Ensure administrative documents are completed properly and sent
– Ensure site safety and compliance with Health and Safety regulations
– Coordinate work with clients and subcontractors
– Any other related duties
– 3-5 years of experience as a foreman
– Minimum of a High School Diploma
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Knowledge of safety code under construction and WSIB rules and regulations
– Knowledge of MS Office
– Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.