Posted: 8 April, 2015 Job Reference ID: 6025497 Location: Toronto
positions: Team Leader job type: full time
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate property management services. Currently managing over 800 critical sites across the world by providing a team of experts who specialize in critical site operations and full facility services including all mission critical infrastructure from electrical, mechanics, fire systems and controls through critical project managing.
They are seeking a Team Lead – Critical Environment to join their team.
– Overseeing a team of technicians in the delivery of preventative and corrective maintenance and on demand services for assigned critical facilities
– Ensuring all technicians perform work in accordance to established mission critical processes and procedures including environmental health and safety, fire protection and risk management
– Maintaining and repairing building electrical and mechanical equipment systems
– Overseeing a performing regular facility equipment and building systems monitoring and inspections to ensure facility up-time objectives are met
– Maintain work order records within service management maintenance database
– 5+ years of Facility Operations and Maintenance work experience
– 4+ years of Critical Facility Operations work experience
– Qualifications or Licenses of one of the following:
- Stationary Engineer Class 1 or 2
- Journeyman Refrigeration
- Electrical License
– Systems Maintenance Technician Certificate (preferred)
– Certified Data Specialist, Expert or Professional (preferred)
– Flexible work schedule
– Valid Driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.