Posted: 21 June, 2017 Job Reference ID: 2430630 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman,Team Leader job type: full time
Our client is a fast-growing and innovative Company that offers their clients a solution to transform the exterior of their residential, industrial and commercial buildings. They’ve created a technology that saves time and money in the transformation of aluminum or vinyl siding, stucco, brick, doors and windows. Offering their services across Canada they have become Canada’s #1 Home-Improvement Franchise and have transformed over 5,000 homes.
They are seeking a Team Leader/Foreman to join their team.
– Manage up to a team of 5 people
– Liaise between customer and production team
– Ensure projects are completed within budget and on time
– Work alongside a team to ensure proper preparation of the job (covering, taping, minor repairs and sanding)
– Responsible for painting various services and equipment maintenance
– 2+ years of spray painting experience
– Construction experience an asset
– Customer service experience an asset
– Capable of outdoor and physical work
– Strong attention to detail
– Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.