Posted: 18 June, 2018 Job Reference ID: 4631007 Location: Toronto
positions: Technician job type: full time
Our reputable client is a well established full-service general contractors across the GTA. They have been successfully operating for over 15 years and have built a reputation of providing superior quality service, completion of projects within the estimated time frame and building strong relationships with their clients.
They offer a wide range of services that include but not limited to construction, building services, grounds care, winter and emergency services. They have a highly knowledgeable and fully licensed staff who are ready to perform immediate service work while delivering the best quality to their customers.
They are seeking a Truck and Coach Mechanic to join their team.
– Perform repairs and preventative maintenance services of various Diesel powered trucks and equipment
– Conduct safety checks of electrical, hydraulic suspension and brake systems
– Maintain logs of work and repair times
– Provide excellent customer service
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– 310T or 310S Certified
– Strong knowledge of Diesel powered engines/equipment
Other companies may title this position:
Truck and Coach Technician, Truck and Coach Mechanic, Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Certified Truck Mechanic and Certified Mechanic.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.