Posted: 13 May, 2022 Job Reference ID: 5644595 Location: Brampton
positions: 310T Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 - $30.00/hourly + Company Benefits
Full Time / Permanent
$25.00 – $30.00/hourly
About the Company:
Our client is one of the largest independent tank manufacturing facilities in Canada. Manufacturing cargo tanks, trailers and emergency vehicles for the distribution of petroleum for over 40 years! They are looking to bring onboard an experienced Truck Electrician to join their team!
- Read and interpret electrical schematics
- Perform troubleshooting on electronic systems
- Installing / repairing circuit breakers
- Connect wires and harnesses
- Replace faulty components
- Mount batteries and necessary electrical wiring
- Conduct testing of multiple lighting and instruments
- Able to work individually and within a team with minimal supervision
- Experience working with vehicle 12 Volt Electrical Systems on heavy truck
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying!