Posted: 9 June, 2022 Job Reference ID: 8026436 Location: Brampton
positions: Sign Installer job type: full time,permanent compensation: $30.00/hour + Benefits (Dental, Disability & Vision) + Travel expenses + KM’s
$30.00/hour + Benefits (Dental, Disability & Vision) + Travel expenses + KM’s
About the Company:
Our client is a large and recognized leader in the retail signage industry. Operating for over 20 years, they provide design, fabrication, and installation services for commercial sectors like grocery stores, beverage manufacturers, restaurants, and pharmacies across Canada and the US.
They are seeking a Vinyl/Signage Installer to add to their team!
- Read, analyze, and interpret blueprints & drawings
- Installations of wall mounted and hanging signs with aircraft cables, large format banners, vinyl, electrical sign, wall graphics, SEG frames, way finders, etc.
- Ensure installations are placed and completed in a timely manner
- Report daily progress with the team and the management
- Drive a company vehicle to various locations in the GTA
- Change, paint, and modify signs and bulbs when necessary
- Adhere to health & safety procedures and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years experience in installations of signage, vinyl, fixture, and/or carpentry
- Knowledgeable in hand and power tools
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Acrobat
- Industry knowledge of windows vinyl and walls (preferred)
- Physically strong and ability to lift
- Responsible, punctual, and team player
- Valid Safety Training certifications (Scissor lift, Working at Heights, etc.)
- Valid Ontario License and own vehicle
- Travel out of town are required
- Installations are at nighttime 8-9pm to 7am
- Typical work week is from Sunday night to Thursday night
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.