Posted: 3 November, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1078580 Location: GTA
positions: Sign Installer job type: full time,permanent compensation: $20.00-$22.00/hourly + Benefits (Dental, Disability & Vision) + Travel expenses + KM’s
$20.00-$22.00/hourly + Benefits (Dental, Disability & Vision) + Travel expenses + KM’s
About the Company:
Our client is a large and recognized leader in the retail signage industry. Operating for over 20 years, they provide design, fabrication and installation services for commercial sectors like grocery stores, beverage manufacturers, restaurants and pharmacies across Canada and the US.
They are seeking a Vinyl/Signage Installer to add to their team!
- Read, analyze and interpret blueprints & drawings
- Install wall mounted and hanging signs with aircraft cables, large format banners, vinyl, electrical sign, wall graphics, SEG frames, way finders, etc.
- Ensure installations are placed and completed in a timely manner
- Report daily progress with the team and the management
- Drive a company vehicle to various locations in the GTA
- Change, paint and modify signs and bulbs when necessary
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in installations of signage, vinyl, fixture and/or carpentry
- Knowledgeable in use of hand and power tools
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Acrobat
- Industry knowledge of windows, vinyl and walls (preferred)
- Physically strong and able to lift heavy items
- Responsible, punctual and team player
- Valid Safety Training certifications (Scissor lift, Working at Heights, etc.)
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.