Posted: 4 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 3511239 Location: Toronto
Our client is recognized as North America’s leading distributor of porcelain, limestone, aluminum, mosaic, ceramic, and marble tiles. They have been operating for over 25 years with offices and showrooms across Canada.
They are currently seeking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join their team in Toronto, ON.
– Reporting to the Logistics Manager for all invoice discrepancies
– Review and handle invoices; prepare invoices to send to the Accounting department
– Manage freight rate requests including air freight requests
– Schedule and organize deliveries
– Responsible for maintaining files, updating database and processing paperwork
– Assist and provide relief to staff and team members
– Perform daily shipping and logistic administrative tasks as required
– Minimum of 1 year of shipping/receiving paperwork experience; warehouse environment experience (preferred)
– Experience with Sage Business Vision (asset)
– Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
– Excellent computer and communication skills
– Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.