Posted: 26 January, 2015 Job Reference ID: 6180364 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a growing company that distributes a wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. They have over 160 employees with offices and showrooms across Canada. They have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect and designer communities and residential customers.
They are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team.
– Lead and direct a team of warehouse employees
– Enforce all legislative, safety, and organizational corporate policies and procedures
– Guarantee accurate inventory data is maintained
– Ensure all orders are shipped in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
– Communicate all delays to the appropriate parties
– Investigate lost or damaged shipments and resolve any discrepancies accordingly
– Implement and monitor performance/time management for shipping and receiving
– 5+ years experience in warehouse management
– Warehouse supervisory experience is a definite asset
– Post-Secondary degree in Business in an asset
– Direct knowledge of WHMIS and other safety processes
– Valid Counterbalance Forklift license considered an asset
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Sage Business Vision is an asset
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge and experience in project management
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.