Posted: 25 May, 2015 Job Reference ID: 8306451 Location: Toronto
positions: Team Leader job type: full time
Our client is a growing company that distributes wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. They have over 150 full time employees with offices and showrooms across Canada. They have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect and designer communities and residential customers.
They are seeking a Warehouse Team Lead to join their team.
– Supervise and delegate a team of warehouse employees
– Receive incoming courier packages and sample shipments; ensure that cutting forms from customers is accurate
– Maintain proper levels of inventory and make sure transfers are completed in a timely fashion
– Create invoices and purchase orders; track sample returns and create/print labels for production
– Liaise with vendors, customers, and upper management on an ongoing basis
– 2+ years of experience in a Team Lead role
– Post-secondary education
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Sage Business Vision is an asset
– Ability to lift up to 25lbs
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.