Posted: 27 August, 2014 Job Reference ID: 4187324 Location: Toronto
positions: Warehouse Team Member job type: full time
Our client is a growing company who distributes a wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. They have over 160 employees with offices and showrooms across Canada. They have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architects and designers community and residential customers.
They are seeking a Warehouse Team Member to play a key role in receiving, storing, documenting, and delivering materials within the company.
– Loading and unloading trucks
– Receiving raw materials and products
– Picking, packing, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping products
– Manual materials handling
– Inventory support
– Maintain cleanliness, organization and safety of the warehouse
– Must have or equivalent to a secondary school diploma
– Ability to lift up to 80lbs
– Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
– Must be detail oriented, proficient and accurate
– Flexibility to work overtime in peak periods
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all those for applying.