Posted: 15 February, 2017 Job Reference ID: 4124903 Location: Muskoka
positions: Installer job type: permanent
Our client is a large Canadian leader in heating and cooling services for residential and commercial customers. Operating for over 50 years they have exceeded over a million customers and $500 million in business. This company delivers reliable, affordable, high quality product and have become one of the largest water rental heating and cooling companies in Canada. They strive by providing exceptional customer service investing time and resources into their products, services and employees.
We are seeking an experience Water Heater Installer to join their team. This full time permanent position offers competitive salary and benefits.
– Install water heater and equipment and in agreement with manufacturer conditions and local codes
– Replacement or repair of water heaters
– Maintenance of HVAC equipment
– Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or Equivalent
– Gas Technician 2 License
– Class G Driver’s License
– Must be physically capable of lifting equipment
– Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity)
– Must have at least 1 years of experience with tankless and water heater installation
– Sales experience an asset
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.