Posted: 31 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5209852 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Weigh scale repair/calibration technician job type: full time,permanent
Permanent / Full-time
Our client has been a Canadian leader in designing, manufacturing and supplying high-quality Weighing Systems for over 50 years. Their products include Truck Scales, Railroad Track Scales and Floor Scales that are designed and manufactured for the toughest weighing applications on Earth.
They are seeking a Weigh Scale Repair/Calibration Technician to join their team.
- Assembling, calibrating, configuring, testing and inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing a wide variety of weighing systems and related equipment
- Maintain service vehicles, equipment, tools and PPE
- Other duties assigned
- Valid driver’s license with Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Valid DZ license is considered an asset
- Electronics workplace or education background is considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety Standards and Regulations
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.