Posted: 21 April, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9880788 Location: Bolton
positions: Welder job type: full time,permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive annual salary
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the production and manufacturing of custom concrete forms and metal fabrication across North America. Over the passed 30 years, they have dedicated themselves to deliver and build top quality products to many industries and form successful and long-term relationships with their clients and vendors. Headquartered outside of Toronto, they have grown to a large manufacturing plant enabling them to work effectively with customers to provide custom products and ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
They are seeking an experienced Welder / Fitter to join their growing team.
- Perform various welding techniques with structural steel
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, manuals and processes
- Examine work and ensure that they meet specifications and company standards
- Other duties assigned
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Structural Fitting
- Ability to read and understand blueprint and drawing fabrications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience with hand tools, grinders, etc.
- Manual dexterity
- Must posses a high attention to detail
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.