Posted: 27 October, 2016 Job Reference ID: 5503925 Location: Concord
positions: Welder job type: full time
Our client has been a leading manufacturer of high quality metal spinning and fabricating products for over 50 years. Their services include new product and custom metal fabrication assemblies using unique processes and specialized equipment.
They are seeking a MIG/TIG Welder to join their team.
– Practical knowledge of aluminum and stainless steel applications
– Perform MIG and TIG welding and aluminum, metal and various gauges of stainless steel
– Operate manual and semi-automatic welding equipment
– Read and understand blueprints or welding process specifications
– Operate brazing and soldering equipment
– 2+ years of experience in MIG and TIG welding
– Attention to detail
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Physical ability to work in a plants/shop environment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.