Posted: 5 October, 2021 Job Reference ID: 2159328 Location: Mississauga
positions: Welder job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Compensation: Offering competitive wages
About the Company:
Our client is a recognized leader in the manufacturing, fabrication, and installation of security products. They are a Canadian-owned company with 30 years of experience, have become a producer of top-quality doors, frames, and hardware products to many institutional sectors, and have devoted their service in making sure that deadlines are met.
They are seeking an experienced Welder/Fabricator to add to their team.
- Utilize technical drawings, blueprints, and manual to construct steel & metal products
- Perform manual mill and lathe machines
- Use various welding techniques with steel
- Operate different metal-working machines (i.e. torches, grinders, saw, plasma, cutter, etc.)
- Maneuver brake presses, drill presses and shears
- Examine work and ensure that they meet specifications and company standards
- Other duties assigned
- 5 years experience MIG and TIG
- Valid CWB tickets are preferred
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds and work, bend, and stand for long hours
- Ability to read and understand blueprint ands drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Safety conscious and have experience with hand, air, and power tools
- Able to travel within Canada and the US
- Valid G license with a clean abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.