Posted: 13 December, 2021 Job Reference ID: 8657522 Location: Stouffville
positions: Fitter,Welder job type: permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience
Permanent / Full Time
Offering competitive wages
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the production and manufacturing of metal and steel materials. They have been known for their excellent customer service and delivery of top-quality products to many industries across North America. They have a large industrial plant and are seeking a Welder/Steel Fitter to join their team!
- Read & interpret blueprints and layouts for structural steel
- Utilize & perform different welding processes and fillers depending upon the type of metal, its size and shape and requirements for finished product strength weld parts together
- Operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines (i.e. torches, grinders, saw, etc.)
- Work in compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and its Regulations
- 1 to 5 years of working experience in a large/heavy custom steel fabrication environment
- Must be familiar with welding processes in an ISO environment (i.e. GMAW, FCAW, SAW)
- Industry-related certifications (i.e. Welding certificates)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.