Posted: 14 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 1116665 Location: Concord
Our client is an expert in dust and fume extraction systems. This company specializes in producing high quality products such as portable and central high vacuum systems, high volume dust collectors, and wet scrubbers. They take pride in being market leaders with wide-spread experience in automotive and industrial systems, and offering engineered solutions to dust and fume problems.
They are seeking a Welder/Fitter to join their team.
– Able to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
– Select, pre-cut, plate and sheet parts with minimal supervision
– Operate saws to cut bars, tubes, angles, etc.
– Roll flat sheets into round and conical shapes
– Fit parts together and do final welding to complete necessary projects
– Set up and operate and brake press
– Forklift experience and operation of crane experience an asset
– Detail orientated and mechanically inclined
– Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
– Excellent communication skills, including excellent written and verbal English
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying