Posted: 5 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 9969533 Location: Toronto
Our client is a specialist in the design, fabrication and installation of sanitary stainless steel equipment within the food, beverage, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. They manufacture a variety of equipment from blenders and tanks to pressure vessels for clients across North America.
They are seeking a Welder Fitter to join their team.
– Perform various welding techniques include GTAW and TIG using all positions
– Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, manuals and processes
– Examine welds to ensure they meet specifications and company standards
– Operate housing and lifting equipment
– 3+ years of experience in TIG welding of stainless steel
– Experience in custom fabrication, machinery repair and process piping systems
– Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Must have Driver’s license, own tool and safety welding equipment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.