Posted: 30 June, 2017 Job Reference ID: 8137395 Location: Toronto
positions: Welder job type: full time
Our client is a large recognized leader in trade shows advertising industry. Operating since the 1980’s they have expanded their services across 50 countries and have over 200 full time employees. They have worked with many of the top recognized brands such as Lexus, Samsung, Coca Cola, Nike, Ebay Inc and many more.
They are seeking a Welder to join their team.
– Utilize technical drawings and blueprints to construct metal products and other products
– Complete tradeshow booths
– Use manual mill and lathe machines to fabricate parts
– Use machine shop tools such as brake presses, drill presses and shears to cut, bend and tap parts
– Equipment maintenance and ensure all safety measures and requirements are met
– 3 to 5 years of experience with manual vertical machines
– 3 to 5 years experience in MIG Welding
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and part drawings (multiple vies and 3 dimensional details)
– Experience in custom piece and working with aluminum and steel
– Proficient in shop math and ability to read complex part drawings
– Able to identify geometric tolerances
– Detailed oriented, and able to work independently within a team environment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.