Posted: 30 April, 2018 Job Reference ID: 4374554 Location: Vaughan
positions: Welder job type: full time
Our client is a large Canadian premier metal fabricating company that specializes in manufacturing of stainless steel. They offer a wide range of the finest quality of custom stainless steel products and equipment. Operating for over 20 years they have become an expert in metal fabrication and have become a solution provider for property owners, architects, designers, project managers, many construction companies and original equipment manufacturers.
They are currently seeking a Welder to join their team.
– Fit and Weld components according to dimensions
– Safely operate manual and semi-automatic welding equipment
– Read and interpret blueprints of welding process specifications
– Perform daily operator maintenance checks on equipment
– 2+ years experience in Welding
– Practical knowledge of aluminum and stainless steel applications (asset)
– Detail oriented and ability to work independently
Other Companies may title this position as:
Welder Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Metal Fabricator, Welder Machinist and Fabricator.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.