Posted: 25 May, 2018 Job Reference ID: 5569882 Location: Vaughan
positions: Welder job type: full time
Our client is a recognized leader in the millwork services for store displays and retail environments. Operating for more than 30 years, they have supplied custom-crafted components for modern commercial and residential interiors; including store fixtures, custom mouldings, curved glass displays, high-security display cases, custom moulding, custom millwork, LED light and many more.
They are seeking a Welder / Fabricator to join their team.
– Utilize technical drawings and blueprints to construct metal or other products
– Use manual mill to lathe machines to fabricate parts
– Use machine shop tools such as brake presses, drill presses and shears to cut, bend and tap parts
– Ensure all safety measures and requirements are met while using equipment
– Maintenance of equipment as required
– 3 to 5 years of experience in using manual vertical machines
– 3 to 5 years experience in MIG and TIG welding
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and part drawings (multiple vies and 3 dimensional details)
– Experience in custom piece work with aluminum and steel
– Proficient in shop math and ability to read complex part drawings
– Detail oriented and able to work independently within a team environment
Other companies may title this position:
Welder Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Metal Fabricator, Welder Machinist and Fabricator.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.