Posted: 26 July, 2019 Job Reference ID: 3277259 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Welder job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client has been a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of high-quality Weighing Systems for over 50 years. Their products include Truck Scales, Railroad Track Scales and Floor Scales that are designed and manufactured for the toughest weighing applicants on Earth.
They are seeking a MIG Welder to join their team.
– Operate manual and semi-automatic welding equipment
– Read and understand blueprints or welding process specifications
– Operate brazing and soldering equipment
– Other duties assigned
– 2+ years of experience in MIG welding
– Attention to detail
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Ability to work in a plants/shop environment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank for you applying.