Posted: 25 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 4244891 Location: Mississauga
Our client is a leading provider of wireless infrastructure services to the public and private sector. Providing sire design, engineering, civil construction and managemenr services, they have secured major contracts with clients including Wind Mobile, AT&T, Sprint and Ericsson Canada.
They are seeking a Wireless Network Construction Technician to join their team.
– Installing, terminating and testing wireless communication sites including antennas, connectors and steel on towers and rooftops
– Antenna installation, mounting and removal of RET and azimuth systems
– Site troubleshooting
– Sweep testing
– Daily reporting to Project Manager
– 2+ years related experience
– Knowledge of grounding
– Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
– Basic computer skills
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.