Posted: 12 February, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1030528 Location: Toronto
positions: Finisher job type: full time,permanent compensation: $22.00 - $27.00
$22.00 – $27.00/hour
About the Company
Our client is a recognized Company in custom craftsmanship of wood doors and furniture. Operating for almost 10 years they have worked to build a reputation in providing excellent customer service while providing custom products with care, creative design with high quality materials that is manufactured locally. They offer a modern touch to each design that is built to last for a lifetime of use and enjoyment.
They are currently seeking a Wood Technician to join their team!
- Read shop drawings and assemble product
- Review work order to determine finished product shape, thickness, width and length
- Design and product complex parts to specifications
- Operate machinery such as: Jointer, Table saw, Mortiser, Moulder, Planer, Radial arm saw, Band saw, etc.
- Keep machinery in good working order and maintain and clean work area
- Experience working with hand tools and woodworking power tools
- Detail oriented and high attention to detail
- Must have good hand eye coordination
- Able to stay focused in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift and handle material safely
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.