Posted: 12 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 7489017 Location: Milton
Our client is an established custom home builder and renovations company that provides a full range of services from project consulting through to design/build and project managing. Recognized for their high quality and professional services, this family owned company is growing rapidly having secured several projects for the upcoming new year.
They are seeking a Working Site Foreman to join their team.
– Hands on experience doing framing and finish carpentry work
– Lead small crews in the completion of tasks as per work schedule ensuring deadlines and standards are being met
– Oversee multiple projects simultaneously
– Report to Senior Management with project status updates on a regular basis
– Ensure and enforce Health and Safety on site
– 3+ years of relevant experience
– Excellent communication and problem solving skills
– Ability to supervise and oversee site operations
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Must have own tools and vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.