Why Construction Companies are Hiring Temporary Staff for their Project
There has been an increase in small to medium-sized construction companies employing temporary staffing for their workforce. Here’s why:
- Companies can hire and release workers as they require
- Candidates can be put to the test before any permanent hiring
- All staff are pre-screened and qualified prior to starting on a project
- All staff are fully insured and government compliant
- Minimal training is required as staff already possess the skills needed to get the job done
- Reduce overtime pay and hire temporary staff to do the extra work
- No more posting ads and filtering through hundreds of resumes
- No more payroll processing and government administration
What makes Skilled Trades Agency different?
· Construction is our only focus. STA carefully screens all candidates and ensures that they can perform each role assigned.
· We have the largest pool of candidates and staff. STA spends 25% of all revenue on seeking new people. We post new ads on a daily basis and host monthly job fairs to ensure that our pool of candidates remain as strong as possible.
· Our rates are unbeatable. Specializing in construction allows STA to keep our rates as competitive as possible.