- Build custom designs of commercial projects from conception to completion
- Work with variety of materials including solid wood, wood substrates, HPL, adhesives and other specialty materials required
- Assemble cabinets, counter-tops and wall panels
- Laminating, skidding and fitting out crates as required
- Staging of new or refurbished client properties
- 5+ years of cabinet making experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and work well with others
- Experience in museum trade shows or event industry (asset)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Knowledge and experience in operating power tools
Other companies may title this position:
Cabinet Installer, Finish Carpenter, Millwork and Carpenter Assembler.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.