- Oversee a team of technicians in the performance of regular facility monitoring, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure up time objectives are met
- Oversee and perform facility walkthroughs, equipment and system monitoring
- Oversee and troubleshoot repairs of electrical building systems and equipment
- Oversee the implementation of preventative maintenance programs to ensure that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Facility Operations / Large Commercial Building Maintenance
- Previous experience in Supervisory/Leadership role
- Trades License in or more of the following (Refrigeration, Plumbing, Electrical, 3rd/4th Class Engineer, Building Operations and Gas I or II)
- Certification in Systems Maintenance Administration (asset)
- Must be able to work shifts and available for on call/standby and emergencies
- Strong knowledge of fire, life, safety, and building codes
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.